Saturday 7 December 2013

Ukraine Architecture and Buildings

Yes here I am again with more pictures of my favorite pastime. I think that some of the best and most beautiful buildings and structures are found in the east of Europe. I can look at these pictures for hours at a time checking the intricate design and carvings. The further I go into eastern Europe the more intricate the buildings. I have found more to add to my collection in the Ukraine, and i am in no doubt there are more to find.
Opera_House_Odessa

St Nicholas_Cathedral_Kiev

St Sophia_ Cathedral_Kiev 
St Michael's _ Golden Domed _ Cathedral _Kiev

St Andrews _ Church in _ Kyiv

The _Lviv _Opera _House

Odessa_opera _Theatre

Vorontson _Palace_ at the Foot Of the Criamean _ Mountains

Vorontson _Palace_Northern _ENtrance

No comments:

Post a Comment